- United Law Center Joins with CPPEA!
- Letter to Governor Reg. Decert Campaign!
- Combo NGO & Decert. Petition (for Members & Non-Members)
- NGO Form Info
- Decertification Petition Info
- ABC Ch10 Interview With Ken Hamidi!
- Sacramento Bee Article About Decert
- New Bargaining Units for IT, Auditors, Accountants, and LVN’s
- Decert FLYERS! — Available NOW !
We know the system better than anyone else, and we have the incentive to make the system work; Because we work in the same system as you, we will have to live with the consequences of our actions.
With Member-led CPPEA you will never have to doubt the purpose of our actions, or who we are fighting for:
We will always be on the side of the State Worker!
1. Reduce union dues by 50%, from the current 1.5% of our gross income taken by SEIU to only 0.75%.
2. Aggressive representation and contract negotiations by professional attorneys at the United Law Center.
3. Transparent and unrestricted online access showing how, when, and why your union dues are spent.
4. 100% accountability for the conduct of CPPEA with integrity in elections, arbitration, and ratifications.
5. Wholeheartedly fight for you, and expansion of your common interests, while remaining politically neutral.
Just compare the Performance-to-Cost ratio of these smaller Unions vs SEIU:
Next, compare the Level of Service members of other Unions receive:
(PECG: Cal. Engineers Associations, CAPT: Cal. Psychiatric Technicians Association)
More responsive and professional Representation, and better wages, all at a lower cost. These are some of the many benefits of being represented by these aggressive and knowledgeable Law firms well versed in Federal and State Labor law.
These Professional Law Firms currently representing other State Worker Unions, are ready and willing to represent us as soon as we vote in CPPEA as our “Exclusive Representative”. This means we will have an Effective, Experienced, infrastructure, in place immediately after Decertifying SEIU.
If you want to keep what we’ve fought so hard to gain over the years, if you want to be able to come to work and do your job in a non-hostile working environment, and be treated with dignity and respect for your work-ethic and the job you do, Fire SEIU! (Forms and Info).
No matter who is elected our next Governor, State Workers will face more hostility than ever before.
With the distorted perception of State Workers currently held by the Public, the new Governor and Legislature will have all the support they need to cut our benefits and wages — again.
Don’t settle for mediocre, ineffective, and costly representation.
We need a Union that will Fight for Us!
Act now to make a difference in your future!
We can have a new union as soon as the next Holiday Season.